Including but not limited to Electro, Nu Skool Breaks, Hip Hop, and Rock. 100% Independent.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Remix In The Works.

As we speak there are 2 new tracks being prepped for release. Starting with an electro breaks remix of The Game feat Ne-Yo - Camera Phone. The final touches to the mix down and mastering are being done before release. I would expect these out within a weeks time.

Coming up right after that is my remix submission for "Run The Red Light" competition. I'm working on an electronic remix of "In Too Far". Run The Red Light is another independent artist like myself from Canada. Their sound really caught my attention, it was like putting Mutemath and Dredg in the same studio and forcing them work together. I urge all to take a quick listen to their work @ Run The Red Light.

Stay tuned, and subscribe to my feed on the right to stay up-to-date with the latest On Life Support music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment