Including but not limited to Electro, Nu Skool Breaks, Hip Hop, and Rock. 100% Independent.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Run The Red Light - In Too Far (On Life Support Remix) by onlifesupport

The following is my submission for the remix competition currently being held by Run The Red Light. Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did creating. Please take the time to share it with everyone and visit Run The Red Light's Facebook @ facebook.com/runtheredlight and let them know how much you enjoyed the On Life Support remix. With enough support they'll actually release the track!

As always send any feedback you may have my way!

Sorry this took so long to get out, it's been done for about a week but I have an evil neighbor that felt she should call the cops every time I tried to mixdown and master this track.

Run The Red Light - In Too Far (On Life Support Remix)  by  onlifesupport

0 comments:

Post a Comment